komatsu excavator troubleshooting and solution how to repair komatsu excavator parts removal brief introduction:Komatsu Construction Machinery Company Ltd. is a world leader in providing heavy machinery for the construction and mining industries. Some examples of the machinery include: bulldozers, forklifts, graders, large dump trucks, articulated dump trucks, hydraulic shovels, road rollers, river dredgers and industrial robots.
1. The komatsu excavator engine is not working properly
The komatsu excavator is a large-scale earthmoving equipment developed by the Japanese company Komatsu. The main function of the digger is to use its bucket to dig and load. According to different working conditions, the structure design of the digger is also different. The structure of the crawler excavator is composed of three parts: chassis, working device and cab.
The chassis of the digger includes a track, a drive device and a swing device. The engine of the crawler excavator is often located at the rear end of the undercarriage frame. The power output shaft drives through the transmission mechanism to rotate the track and achieve the effect of walking.
1. Check the oil level of the engine oil, if it is lower than the normal value, please add the appropriate engine oil.
2. Check whether the drive belt between the engine and hydraulic pump is in good condition, and then check whether the hydraulic pump is working normally. If it still fails to work properly, please contact with our company’s service personnel.
2. The komatsu excavator boom lift speed is slow or the hydraulic cylinder moves slowly
The komatsu excavator boom lift speed is slow or the hydraulic cylinder moves slowly
Solution: Check the oil level of the swing motor and the swing gearbox. When it is found that the oil level is too low, add the appropriate amount of oil; check whether there is any failure of the oil circuit. If it is found that there is a failure in the oil circuit, troubleshoot immediately; check whether there is a failure in the swing motor and the swing gearbox. If there is a failure, troubleshoot immediately.
The komatsu excavator boom lift speed slows down or stops during work
Reason: The solenoid valve of the swing circuit fails; the hydraulic pump fails; there are blockages in the hydraulic pipeline; hydraulic oil returns too fast
Solution: Confirm that there are no blockages in the hydraulic pipelines such as valves, filters, and balance valves; confirm that there are no blockages in the pipeline joints; if it is found that there are blockages in these places, remove them immediately to ensure smooth flow; check whether there are any failures in solenoid valves or hydraulic pumps. If it is found that there are failures, troubleshoot immediately; check whether there are any failures
3. Leaking komatsu excavator hydraulic system oil
Excavator is a complex machine, hydraulic system is the core component of the excavator. Because of the frequent use of the excavator, it is inevitable that there will be problems with the hydraulic system in the process of use. Today we will talk about the most common problems with hydraulic systems: leaking komatsu excavator hydraulic system oil.
The reason why komatsu excavators leak oil is mainly due to improper maintenance and poor parts quality. The following are some common reasons for this problem:
1. Improper maintenance causes excessive wear of parts, resulting in leakage;
2. Some parts are not installed properly, which leads to extrusion. When the seal ring is extruded and deformed, it can no longer play a sealing role, resulting in leakage;
3. Hydraulic component damage caused by operation errors (such as stepping on a switch when the cylinder piston rod extends outward), thus leading to leakage;
4. The quality of some parts does not meet requirements, or their materials do not meet requirements (such as rubber parts with poor elasticity)
4. komatsu excavator Slewing speed too slow
The swing speed of the excavator is related to the swing oil pump, the first step is to check whether the pump is in good condition. If the pump is not working properly, it will affect the swing speed.
The second step is to check the valve plate. If there are problems with the valve plate, it will also affect the excavator’s rotation speed. The third step is to check whether there are problems with hydraulic pipes and hydraulic valves.
The fourth step is to observe whether there are problems with the installation of hydraulic hoses. If there are loose locations, it will also affect the rotation speed of the excavator.
1. Check the oil level of excavator main pump and swing motor, it is normal.
2. The oil sample is normal, no impurities and bubbles in it.
3. Clean the foreign matter on the surface of the filter element; replace the new filter element.
4. The position of the excavator control lever is normal, and there is no slack in the linkage between the valve and control lever.
5. No leakage at the joints of various pipelines in the system (no leakage at home).
6. The pressure gauge indicates that when the engine rotates clockwise, there is about 3MPa pressure on both sides of D01 and D02 on valve A; when rotating counterclockwise, there is about 1MPa pressure on both sides of D01 and D03 on valve A; when rotating clockwise, there is about 3MPa pressure on both sides of D12 and D22 on valve B; when rotating counterclockwise, there is about 1MPa pressure on both sides of D12 and D23 on valve B; there are no other abnormal pressures?
5. The komatsu excavator walking speed is slow or the hydraulic cylinder moves slowly when using the travel motor
The komatsu excavator walking speed is slow or the hydraulic cylinder moves slowly when using the travel motor. The pressure of the high and low pressure oil circuit during the working period is normal, but when the pressure of the travel motor is detected, it is found that the low pressure oil circuit is abnormal.
The phenomenon of high pressure oil in the low pressure circuit can be caused by leakage of high-pressure oil from high-pressure oil to low-pressure oil or from high-pressure oil to low-pressure oil through other components such as control valves.
When the excavator works, if there is a hydraulic system failure and directly open the hydraulic lock valve, at this time because there is no external force input and output, only rely on internal friction resistance to generate heat, in order to reduce heat generation and cooling measures must be taken.
1. The system pressure is low. Check whether the booster pump slip shaft is stuck, check whether the oil return filter is blocked, and check whether the oil return pipe of the wheel motor is blocked.
2. Whether there are any foreign objects in the wheel motor. Disassemble the wheel motor to check for foreign objects such as sand and gravel, replace if necessary.
3. The wheel motor oil seal is damaged and leaks oil, resulting in insufficient oil supply of the wheel motor. Remove the wheel motor, replace if necessary.
4. Hydraulic tubing breaks or leaks oil; find out where it is leaking and repair it in time.
6. There are water droplets in the komatsu excavator hydraulic tank oil
There are water droplets in the komatsu excavator hydraulic tank oil, which will reduce the lubrication of the lubricating oil and generate great friction heat. This not only makes the hydraulic cylinder work abnormal, but also is easy to cause internal injury of the hydraulic cylinder. If it is found that the hydraulic oil contains water droplets, it should be treated in time.
In order to prevent water from entering the hydraulic system during storage and use, the following measures should be taken:
1. The hydraulic oil must be kept clean and free from contamination by foreign matter such as metal chips during storage and use.
2. The surface of the hydraulic oil should always be observed for a reducible amount of moisture in it. If there is moisture in it, it should be immediately replaced with dry hydraulic oil.
3. The fuel tank cover must be sealed after refueling to prevent dust or rainwater from entering the tank through the hole in the fuel tank cover, or causing condensation due to temperature difference between day and night.
4. When passing through a relatively deep river or puddle, there are many impurities on its surface, which can easily enter into the fuel tank through the reduction hole of the fuel tank cover, causing water to mix with.