komatsu excavator hydraulic problem and solution has been written by A.S. Paolo Soares in response to frequent request from users to find answer for the common komatsu excavator hydraulic problems. The komatsu excavator hydraulic problem and solution is incorporated as a pdf file with detailed instructions, schematic diagram and illustrations.
When the hydraulic pump is too low, the oil output of the pump is insufficient, and it can not meet the oil return demand of the system
When the hydraulic pump is too low, the oil output of the pump is insufficient, and it can not meet the oil return demand of the system. At this time, the pressure relief valve will be opened, causing a loss of pressure in the system. When the hydraulic pump is running at no load, if there is a large amount of leakage from the valve or cylinder, it will cause the oil level to drop and make the above fault.
When troubleshooting, first check whether there is any leakage in each part of the circuit, such as oil tank leakage, pipeline leakage and so on; secondly, check whether there is any problem with the suction filter or suction pipe blockage. It should be noted that when checking the suction filter and suction pipe, it must be low-pressure operation to avoid excessive vacuum in the hydraulic pump and cause damage to the hydraulic pump.
The hydraulic transmission oil level is too high and the oil temperature rises abnormally
1. The oil level is too high. The oil level in the sight glass of the hydraulic tank is generally 1-2 cm above the upper limit mark, and it should be adjusted to a normal level.
2. The oil temperature rises abnormally. If it exceeds 60 °C, stop immediately to check the cause and eliminate it.
3. The hydraulic hose leaks or breaks, which causes the hydraulic system to leak and consumes a large amount of hydraulic oil. Therefore, check whether there are cracks, cuts, bulges and other phenomena in each part of the hose, especially at the joint of the hose, as well as whether there is leakage at the joints of each pipe joint. If you find a problem, you must stop working and repair it in time;
4. The overflow valve is not adjusted properly or leaks; if it is not adjusted properly, adjust it according to its regulations; if leakage occurs, replace or repair it immediately; if there is an accumulator on the equipment, check whether the charging pressure is normal.
Komatsu Excavator Pump Axis Oil Seepage
The Komatsu Excavator Pump is an essential tool for operating your favorite brand of construction equipment. But, much like the rest of your job, if you’re using it correctly, you won’t have to constantly worry about maintenance. That’s why it’s important that every time you use it, you check its oil level and clean it regularly.
The good news is that Komatsu Excavator Pump Oil Seepage is something that most people can do themselves. It doesn’t require a lot of time or effort, and it doesn’t cost a lot of money to keep your machine running at peak performance. But before you dive in and start cleaning your engine, there are some things you should know.
Just like any other part of your machine, the oil needs to be checked before every season and at regular intervals during the season. If you don’t pay attention to this routine maintenance, you’ll find yourself having to fork over an extra $500 or more in labor costs because of all the repairs needed to keep your machine running smoothly.
Oil pipe joints, hydraulic pump and hydraulic motor leakage points
1. The oil pipeline joints, such as the use of copper joints or copper pipe connection, copper pipe will be corroded after long-term use, corrosion And then loose off and cause leakage. So we must pay attention to maintenance.
2. Hydraulic pump leak point. The reason for this phenomenon is that the hydraulic pump has been used for a long time or the hydraulic oil used is not good enough, resulting in the hydraulic pump having clearance and causing leaks. Then we should pay attention to maintenance work, replace the new oil pump or oil filter element in time.
3. Hydraulic motor leak point. The main reason for this part is that it has been used for a long time or it may be contaminated with impurities in use. In general, it will cause damage to the seal ring at this time, so we need to replace the new seal ring in time to solve this problem
4, Komatsu Excavator main control valve failure reasons are as follows:
A: The excavator’s main solenoid valve coil is burned out;
B: Solenoid valve plun
The parts are prone to problems, resulting in increased machine noise
For the Komatsu Excavator Parts, the most common problem is increased machine noise. The abnormal sound of the Komatsu Excavator Parts is a symptom that can be found early in the failure of the Komatsu Excavator Parts. If you find out in time and solve it, you can avoid unnecessary losses.
The occurrence of abnormal noise in Komatsu Excavator Parts is often caused by bearing damage. The main factors leading to bearing damage are improper installation, seal failure and lack of lubrication. Therefore, in order to reduce and avoid abnormal noise, we need to pay attention to the following points when using Komatsu Excavator Parts:
1. The installation of parts should be carried out in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s regulations;
2. Pay attention to the regular replenishment of lubricant oil;
3. When installing parts that require sealing rings, be careful not to damage them during installation;
4. Do not use low-quality lubricating oil;
5. Pay attention to regular inspection and maintenance of parts;
6. Use flexible coupling when transmitting power from the engine to ensure that there is no vibration during transmission;
7. When tightening bolts or screws, pay attention to ensuring uniform tightness, so that uneven
Pump gear broken teeth, bearing damage, shaft deformation, pump and motor housing serious wear and other factors will cause the new machine replaced with a reduction in pump efficiency
komatsu excavator Pump gear broken teeth, bearing damage, shaft deformation, pump and motor housing serious wear and other factors will cause the new machine replaced with a reduction in pump efficiency. When replacing the pump under normal circumstances is to use the old oil pump to the new pump with a 1:1 ratio of oil. But if not replaced, you can not replace the new pump oil amount of time, then we must first replace the pump oil amount of time to determine, which also need to consider external factors. For example:
1, when the use of new pumps in winter or at low temperatures, because it is easy to cause oil viscosity increased, thereby increasing power loss reduce efficiency;
2, when the use of new pumps in summer or high temperature environments, because it is easy to cause oil viscosity decreased significantly, resulting in excessive flow loss occurs;
3, when the engine is running at low speed (800r / min below), because it will result in higher speeds than normal pressure drop occurs;
4, when the engine high speed (1500r / min above), because it will cause more than normal pressure drop occurs. Komatsu excavator hydraulic system piping system and hydraulic components are not ideal due to leaks and other reasons
Solenoid valve blocks, spool damage or solenoid coil burning will cause directional control failure
1. Solenoid valve blockage:
The spool of the solenoid valve is blocked by impurities, resulting in a malfunction of the directional control valve. The solenoid valve should be disassembled and cleaned or replaced.
2. Solenoid coil burning:
If the voltage value is too large, the solenoid coil will burn and cause directional control failure. The solenoid valve should be replaced or tested with a multimeter to determine if the solenoid coil is burned. If it is burned, it should be replaced.
3. Spool damage:
When the spool is damaged by impurities, there will be leakage caused by directional control failure. The solenoid valve should be disassembled to check for internal damage, and if necessary, replace it with a new one.